Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chase

Sorry, the title is misleading. I have a friend, who complains that my posts never have anything to do about him... so I figure what better way than putting his name as my title post.
Its been awhile since I've blogged... don't think its because I have a life. Sooo..... Saturday was a long day. Audra ended up having to work from 11-8 and I had to work from 7-11 so we new we wouldn't have a lot of time together. I woke up around 10:40 and decided i'd better be productive, so I got up stripped down and went running on the treadmill. My friend David has convinced me to run a 5k with him, so I started my "training". I ran about a 1 3/4 miles in about 17 minutes... which I thought was pretty good for me. I still have a ways to go before June. I ran some errands and got a picnic ready for Audra's hour lunch break. I went to carrabas and picked up some food and went and picked up Audra. We went to this awesome park down behind walmart and had a picnic!

While I was at work I got a text from Josh, who tag team teaches a 16 year old Sunday school class with me. Asking me to teach the lesson for him on the next morning. Nothing like 9 hours notice. It wasnt a big deal, I feel like i thrive in situations like that. So Sunday I taught the lesson, it went well... I had gone and bought candy the night before at like 11:50. I had forgotten it was Fast Sunday. ha! joke was on me. Nothing like explaining to a group of 16 year olds why one doesnt have candy... I got to help Audra's mom teach her lesson in the third hour about the Priesthood to a group of 5 year olds. The best part of the class was when I was done talking and we got to make pinwheels! After practicing on the children's, I made mine perfectly.

Tuesday, I got a pleasant surprise when my sister Emily called and said that Betsy was coming down and wanted to go to lunch with us. Audra had to work, so I happily accepted the invite. We went to lunch and then they enticed me with a trip to DI. I mean how could i turn that down?!?! We then went to Home depot and a few other places. I was thinking how to sum up the adventure... and all I came up with was this...


Dont ask...
I got to go see Audra at work after, and then I had to go to work. Then she came and saw me at my work. I love seeing that girl, every time I see her, I just get giddy. I love that girl.
That is all for today... I'll try and post more regularly so when I do post they arent so long...
Life is what you make it, make it LEGENDARY!

2 comments:

  1. What's with the tape measure? I don't get it???? Could you please explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont get it either- especially the picture of the tape measure at 12 inches... really really dont get it ;)
    Love you kiddo! When are we doing lunch and DI again??

    ReplyDelete