Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its been awhile

Well, I think its been, what, 3 weeks since I've posted? Yeah, thats way to long. Life is insane, I got another job at the same place that Audra works. Its ok.. I just call people and tell them they owe us money. They swear at me and hang up, and I get paid for it. I'm still looking for another job. I'd really like to find one that pays 12+ and then quit the other two... but we'll see.
General Conference was last weekend, its something that happens in my church every 6 months where we get to listen to the Prophet and the Apostles speak. It was good. They talked a lot about marriage... it was something I needed to hear. So it was very enjoyable... even though I did fall asleep through a few hours of it... Hey, give me a break.
I had a few other things I wanted to write about... but I cant remember at the moment. once again, I'll try and post something more interesting and better with in the next couple days. Life is stressful, and hectic, but I love it.
Life is what you make it, make it wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Allright, I know the other thing you wanted to talk about is how amazingly wonderful your sister (me) is. She is awesome, you love her the most of the most... Wasn't that what you wanted to write about??

    ReplyDelete