Friday, March 4, 2011

I just wont do it!

So I've recently taken some heat from a few people who are demanding more frequent posts... I'm sorry, i have a life. Ha! just kidding, the fact that I'm typing right now means that I don't. But I'm sorry, I just wont do it, I wont post daily... and by that, I mean I'll try not to post once a day. Its like people who change their facebook status 5 times daily....Seriously? A. GET OVER YOURSELF! B. NOBODY CARES!! While I'm not that, I'm sick of people putting political views as their status... "Name of person I think that Obama sucks because this and this and this" ... we get it, you think you could be a better president... but guess what, you couldn't. So just stop. You are annoying the 10 people (including me) who actually read your status.

Brandon Davies
Well, if you haven't heard by now, you've probably been living
under a rock. Tuesday night Brandon Davies (as seen on the left, its the black guy, I only say that because I am talking about BYU so I don't want you to assume its the white guy) was dismissed from the team for an honor code violation. Tough break. He broke the rules, got kicked off the team, and what was/could have been the best BYU basketball team in history is done. The next night, they got their butts handed to them by New Mexico... I'm just hoping and praying that BYU can beat Wyoming on Saturday and get a 3-4 seed and win a couple of games in the tourney...

IT'S JIMMER TIME!
This post as been to long as it is, but I just want to finish by saying that Audra and I watched "It's Complicated" last night as a recommendation from my sister... who I usually trust in movies.... It was terrible. It just was. Dont watch it.... ever... 
Life is what you make it, MAKE IT EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment