Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Slow

Well, I did it... finally. I joined the blogging world.. I feel lame, yet strangely excited. I've put it off so long, because, well, my life isn't crazy exciting, and I wasn't/ am not sure how many people would be interested in my life. I decided I don't really care, so here I am.
I just spent like a half hour working on my header, so you'd better be impressed.
On my blog, I'll try and be honest, I'll try and be clever and funny, and most of all, I'll try and be interesting
...
but I promise nothing.
So today was interesting. I went to school, as I always do. I had a job interview with a company that was... well, to put it nicely mind boggling. It was funny that it was with the company, where my girlfriend works. Its installing security systems... I've thought about this for about a month now. I like it because they promise big money. And I'm at a point in my life where I feel like I need a lot of money. I don't like it because it requires relocation... I'm at a point, as well in my life, where I don't want to relocate.
I got home, intent on cleaning my room, or doing the 8 page paper, which was due last Monday for my humanities class. I sat down on my couch, turned on Tosh.0 and started my blog. I feel lame, but its nice to relax once in a while! So if you were wondering, thats where I got the idea for my name. Rob.0. Hopefully, its not copyrighted.... oh well, sue me. (not really, please, I have no money).
I think thats it, hopefully something epic will happen this week, and I can start my blog out with a BANG!
I'll try and find a video of TOSH.0 so you all know how funny he really is.
Life is what you make it, make it awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Me first to comment, yippee! You made me laugh! Love the header and the blog name. Well done Bobby. Love you, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! It will be nice to keep track of you through the years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! You have come to the dark side, I love it!! Love you kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete